Here comes latest and updated version of iCare Data Recovery Software for its users to free download and install.
iCare Data Recovery Software can recover any deleted file, including documents, photos, mp3 and zip files, or even folders and damaged disks. Besides deleted file recovery, it is able to restore files from system error like bad boot sector, bad MBR, bad partition table, bad MFT, Virus attacked file lost like destroyed boot sector, MBR, human errors like format partition by mistake, delete partition accidentally, software errors like merging partition failure with Partition Magic, resizing partition failure, copy partition failure, ghost failure. In addition to HDD file recovery, the program supports any type of storage media (music sticks, cameras, flash drives, memory card, USB drives, etc). It works with encrypted files and helps you recover data lost because of a virus attack or an employee's malicious behavior. No special skills needed, it is completely free to download, install and use
I have provided in the post the latest and current version of iCare Data Recovery for our site users which you can download and install. So download iCare Data Recovery Software for Windows/PC/Laptop from our website and enjoy with its updated features or functions.
Features of iCare Data Recovery Software:
- Support and works on Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000; Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 with all 32bit and 64bit.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS (NT 4), NTFS5 (2000, XP).
- Supported hidden file systems: Hidden FAT12, Hidden FAT16, Hidden FAT32, Hidden NTFS
- Recovers compressed files (NTFS, NTFS5).
- Recovers encrypted files (NTFS5).
- Ignores file access rights (NTFS)
- Saves folders with subfolders
- Correctly recovers files deleted in Windows NT, 2000, XP (FAT32)
- Original algorithm for recovering deleted folders in Windows NT, 2000, XP (FAT32)
- Omit hard disk bad sector to speed up file searching.
- Office files and photo images preview before registry.
- Recognize external devices as hard disk partitions
- Supports IDE/ATA, SATA, SCSI, USB, Fire wire (IEEE1394) Hard Disk and other media such as Floppy disk, USB flash drive, Digital camera, and Digital audio player etc.
- Dynamic Disk Supported file recovery
- Hardware RAID supported file recovery